Saturday, November 11, 2006

Hanging With Boy


Watching Boy for a few hours today. It's sunny but cold out, but we may just go for a walk for the heck of it in a while (if he ever takes a nap) or I might help my child care provider move some stuff. Sometimes that boy is so cute it makes me want to have another, but I don't know how I could do better. It just kills me that his mother and I couldn't stay together, because he needs both parents to be 100% there for him. Just kills me.

Later...

Almost finished one paper - just need to transfer it to a web site and good to go! Boy slept for a couple of hours, giving me much-needed quiet that allowed a lot of Internet research. I also did more research on archaeological photographic methods. I'm amazed there is still debate over traditional silver-halide based imaging vs. digital. I see no reason to stay in the past, especially with the recent quality jumps in pixellated options. I just about have all the lights and other equipment for archaeology location work. Still need the camera, though, which will be a challenge. It will be a race to see if I am able to buy and sell enough on eBay to back this venture. I'm thinking I would like to offer a communications package to clients - photographic imaging, satellite Internet service, and VOIP, all on site via sat dish and generators. I just about have it worked out...

No comments: