Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Frustrating

Backing off certification until the 14th of Sept. in Portland. The second choice was just a little too sketchy.
Going to have a few days all to myself, something that very rarely happens. House will be empty until Sunday, and I am so looking forward to some peace and quiet in order to study. Finalized class registration and am excited about the class lineup this semester. Sometimes I can't believe I am sticking through with the original plan, sort of. Adding a second major seems like the right thing to do - in fact, I would consider a Masters in History as a priority.
Boy is asleep, and I'm reflecting on how much I miss him when he's gone. It always seems like it will be grand to have time off from being a Dad, but the reality is those kids complete my life.

No comments: