Sunday, June 11, 2006

Took Some Time

After what I thought were four great years with a woman I loved, it all came to an abrupt halt when she decided to let her fears, friends, and family rule her life. It would have been nice to have been better aware of this before we created a wonderful baby boy, but I have accepted her decisions and have been moving on to something better for myself. I have concerns about my son and her chosen lifestyle, but we shall see.
Anyway, it's all for the best. Other doors are opening.
Things are starting to straighten out. I'm finding a new place to live and bringing my horse up to enjoy. Work is getting better, school in the Fall will be interesting, and the kids are always great. Once I get moved, it will be time to stretch myself a little more. I'm anticipating starting a photographic studio again - this will be a major turn-around in my life.
I am so very excited!

No comments: